Studio 2B

Tuesday, 11 August 2015

2nd Realisation

So I decided that up until now, I haven't been 100% with all my designs and I couldn't figure out why. Its because I haven't been playing to my strengths. I really enjoy anatomy and doctor type things. So I want to incorporate this into my designs.
Posted by Unknown at 19:45
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (41)
    • ▼  August (41)
      • Final Veins Poster
      • Final DNA Poster
      • Refining Veins Poster
      • Refining DNA Poster
      • DNA Poster Refining
      • Refining Veins Poster
      • Veins Poster Composition
      • Veins Poster Font
      • DNA Poster Research
      • DNA Poster Composition
      • DNA Poster Composition
      • DNA Poster Fonts
      • DNA Poster
      • DNA Poster
      • Refining Veins Poster
      • Developing Veins Poster Again
      • Developing Veins Poster
      • Refining DNA Posters
      • Developing DNA Posters Again
      • Dawing
      • Developing DNA Poster
      • 2nd Resolved Poster
      • 1st Resolved Poster
      • 2nd Developed Posters
      • Lol
      • 1st Developed Posters
      • 4th Poster
      • 2nd Realisation
      • 3rd Poster
      • Research
      • 2nd Poster
      • Realisation
      • 1st Poster
      • Thumbnails
      • Crab with tongs as a claw
      • 3rd Exercise
      • 2nd Exercise
      • Exercise
      • Research
      • Doing a bit of research in class and what our pos...
      • Hi I am Michael Robertson. This is my blog for my...
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.